- 09/12/2012 - AdvanFort Implements Quality Assurance Program
- 09/12/2012 - AdvanFort President to Lead Next Generation of Maritime Security
In the News
- 09/12/2012 - AdvanFort Launches QA Program
- 08/28/2012 - The AdvanFort Company delivers world-class security solutions to the Maritime Industry
- 08/30/2012 - MSC's Watson Named President of AdvanFort
Piracy Threat Analysis
- 09/12/2012 - Piracy Threat Analysis Report 7
- 08/12/2012 - Piracy Threat Analysis Report 30
- 07/30/2012 - Piracy Threat Analysis Report 20
Quality Assurance Program
- The AdvanFort Company, reinforcing its commitment to quality operations, has instituted its Quality Assurance program. The multi-faceted program includes seeking counsel from outside expert advisors; independent auditing of training and operations programs.
Board of Advisors
- The new Board of Advisors is comprised of four outstanding individuals: Mr. Charles Dragonette, who is retiring as Senior Commercial Maritime Operations Analyst at the U.S. Office of Naval Intelligence's Nimitz Operation Intelligence Center; Joel Whitehead, whose last post with the Coast Guard was as Commander of the 8th Coast Guard District which covers 26 states.
- AdvanFort has reached out to the National and International Maritime Law Enforcement Academies, which have certified AdvanFort's operator training program; and will continue to independently audit training.
Robert M. Wells, Director of Training for the National and International Maritime Law Enforcement Academies, right, presents a Document of Certification to William H. Watson, President of AdvanFort, attesting to the fact that he company's Counter Piracy Security Training programs meet or exceeds international standards. The certification followed a detailed audit of the programs.