In the News
EU Navy arrests seven suspected pirates, destroys boat
"Sailors on the EU Naval Force's flagship, ITS San Giusto, decided to investigate the skiff after observing a ladder and roughly 20 storage drums onboard. The drums were full of fuel and water, vital supplies for pirates at sea. The ladder was also a clue that the vessel was likely a pirate ship, said Lt. Cmdr. Jacqueline Sherriff, a spokeswoman for the EU Naval Force.
"'Fishermen don't generally carry ladders,' she said."
- 12/ 27/ 2012 - Always at the ready: "AdvanFort witnesses latest Gulf of Oman pirate threats; moves quickly to protect clients-PDF"
- 12/ 26/ 2012 - Sponsored by AdvanFort: National Press Club inauguration of Piracy Daily: Maritime Security: "Today's Victories and Tomorrow's Challenges-PDF"
- 10/ 19/ 2012 - Interview with Former Pirate Alley Commander Terry McKnight
- 10/ 19/ 2012 - Former Pirate Alley Commander Terry McKnight
- 09/ 12/ 2012 - AdvanFort Implements Quality Assurance Program
- 09/ 12/ 2012 - AdvanFort President to Lead Next Generation of Maritime Security
- 04/ 05/ 2011 - AdvanFort Achieves Milestone for Monthly Onboard Escort Missions
- 02/ 25/ 2011 - AdvanFort Counter-Piracy with New Endurance Vessels
- 11/ 12/ 2010 - AdvanFort Vice President chairs Anti-piracy Conference. Highlighted Best Management Practices against Piracy and sustainable strategy to address maritime security