AdvanFort has a wide range of protective services to safeguard people, assets and properties. We have a well organized system of managing small or large scale security requirements for our customers whether by land, sea, or air. Our capabilities include deployment of security personnel, armored services, monitoring, crisis management, planning, training, and provisions for communication devices.
We take pride in the efficiency of our employees who have extensive background in security operations through their previous affiliations in organizations such as the NATO and the US Veterans. They keep our operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa responsive to the needs of our customers.
In addition, AdvanFort has the necessary permits and networks to carry out transatlantic security operations. Our cultural understanding of international social and political issues also gives us the edge in determining the right security protection for our customers. Clients can rely on us to arrange for the most appropriate solution to meet their needs so they can focus in running their business smoothly
- 12/ 27/ 2012 - Always at the ready: "AdvanFort witnesses latest Gulf of Oman pirate threats; moves quickly to protect clients-PDF"
- 12/ 26/ 2012 - Sponsored by AdvanFort: National Press Club inauguration of Piracy Daily: Maritime Security: "Today's Victories and Tomorrow's Challenges-PDF"
- 10/ 19/ 2012 - Interview with Former Pirate Alley Commander Terry McKnight
- 10/ 19/ 2012 - Former Pirate Alley Commander Terry McKnight
- 09/ 12/ 2012 - AdvanFort Implements Quality Assurance Program
- 09/ 12/ 2012 - AdvanFort President to Lead Next Generation of Maritime Security
- 04/ 05/ 2011 - AdvanFort Achieves Milestone for Monthly Onboard Escort Missions
- 02/ 25/ 2011 - AdvanFort Counter-Piracy with New Endurance Vessels
- 11/ 12/ 2010 - AdvanFort Vice President chairs Anti-piracy Conference. Highlighted Best Management Practices against Piracy and sustainable strategy to address maritime security